Sunday, February 22, 2009

Beach watching and Oscar madness

Today I went with Kedar and his family on a long drive. We intended to go to the Asa Wright Nature Centre but there were too many people there and no place to park so we ended up going to Blanchisseuse to the beach and it was raining there. So then we ended up at Las Cuevas beach and we didn't have any insecticide for the sandflies so THEN we drove to Maracas Beach. We finally stopped there and I got some pictures of the water. I took some pictures by the bridge in Blanchisseuse as well. All in all it was a good drive, lots of nice sights to see but I was not getting out in the rain to get my camera wet.
Anyhow, I am not ashamed to say that the only reason that I am totally excited for the Oscars is the fact that Rob is a presenter. I was so psyched about watching him! I am such a fangirl. I take comfort in the fact that I could be much MUCH worse. haha. Tonight is also Dimache Gras and I usually like to see it cause the kings and queens are so pretty but I'm sorry but Rob takes precedence haha. I'll see the winners of Dimache Gras in the newspapers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment