Saturday, June 13, 2015

Books, books and more books!

I finished my second postgraduate course in early May. Since then, I have read two trilogies (I had to re-read the first two in each), a duology (re-read the first book), and this morning I finished re-reading another book so I could start the sequel.

What did I think of them? I loved them all.

Penryn & The End Of Days trilogy by Susan Ee.



World After (#2) > End of Days (#3) > Angelfall (#1)

The Cahill Witch Chronicles trilogy by Jessica Spotswood



Sister's Fate (#3) > Star Cursed (#2) > Born Wicked (#1)

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman



Seraphina (#1) > Shadowscale (#2)

I'm currently reading Rose Under Fire, the second book in the Code Name Verity series by Elizabeth Wein who wrote an absolutely brilliant first book.


No comments:

Post a Comment