Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme

I missed the first part last week, so I put the two parts together.

1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?


2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone? I'm usually alone so grocery shopping is no different.

3. It's your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours Yeah, I guess. If my friends and I don't get each other anything, it's because we're broke.

4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why? Payments over time so I don't have to work for a salary.

5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?


6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? I've never been on a snowy mountain, so I can't compare.

7. When do you brush your teeth? Morning, night, and whenever my mouth feels gross.

8. Can you watch scary movies alone? I don't watch these things.


9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you? Firm and this man in that shirt.


10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? It depends on what I'm doing if I'm out. I'm a homebody most of the time.

11. What's one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)? I can't think of anything right now. Must be repressed.

12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? I'm confrontational. It's a character fault.

13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? Few people as possible. Alone most of the time.

14. What are your plans for October? Working... ?

15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? I would like to move from place to place every two years or so until I figure out where I want to retire.

16. What is your ideal profession? Helping charities with unlimited funds.

17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad? I am pretty close, yeah.

18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? Heights.

19. Are you good at math? I'm okay.

20. Editor's note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a "Get out of Jail Free" card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love!

21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting? Quite a few people, actually.

22. What's the last film you saw? Would you recommend it?
And yes.

23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone? Alone.

24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend? Yes. I have two friends and I'm dating one.

25. We loved the results yesterday on Saturday 9. Post a rather current song that you'd like us to hear. I have no idea how old this is.


27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is. I would be very surprised because I'm no Mary.

28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask? Not really, cause the local beggars FOLLOW.

29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why?

Cause it's Vegas. Duh.

30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage? My government is too prejudiced against LGBT to support anything the community wants. When a cruise ship with Sir Elton John was coming by Tobago, people were angry cause he's gay. THIS IS SO MUCH CRAP.

31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do? Bake.

32. You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list? Go to Australia, tour Europe, sky dive, go zip lining, roll in a field of flowers in Ireland, stay in a castle for a few nights, see Muse, Arcade Fire and 30 Seconds to Mars live in concert, get married... I haven't put too much thought into this OBVIOUSLY.

33. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?


34. Ever use a tanning bed? No, I live in the tropics. That would be stupid.

35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could? I could lose 10 lbs.

36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? Oh shit.

37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now? Showering. GoT starts soon and I should be clean.

38. At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why? You mean as something to do or as a big deal? Cause I think my 20s made me think it wasn't a big deal any more, esp since my uni friends were having it.

39. What is your favorite breakfast food? Cereal.

40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be? A wrong number. If it's someone I know, either it's bad news, or it will be after I kill them. That's provided I wake up. I've been known to sleep through the telephone.

No comments:

Post a Comment