Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part One

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have this triangular one on my leg since I was around 5. I was ironing my doll's clothes (I watched my mom iron lots of times) and the iron fell on my leg. It has gotten much smaller over time and now looks like a huge birthmark.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
Paint.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I don't know - I'm sleeping.


4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Whatever. I like mostly indie rock and pop, but some mainstream stuff does seep in my iTunes. I also like 60s and 70s rock and roll.

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
I couldn't tell the time then, but my mom said it wasn't too much past midnight.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Of let me count the ways...

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Time.



8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My computer.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Short.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Sometimes. It depends. Who am I locked up with?


11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
If I am outside, I will be jumpy. Inside my room is fine.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I cry all the time. The last time I cried was probably because of something sad on tv.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Failure, hopelessness, rejection, loneliness... I guess all of those lead to failure anyhow.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
It doesn't matter.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I hope I don't have to resort to proposing to get married. That will probably never happen.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Probably coffee, but I don't drink either. If I need to stay up, I eat sugar or something really cold.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pineapple. No pizza is complete without it.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Tiramisu.



19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?


20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
No.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
A lava lamp.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Not an unrequited one.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Nope.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?



25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?


26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yes.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
I have 3 dogs, 4 turtles and a few fishes.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Probably, yes.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
76.5

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I'm not picky.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"If only you could feel what I dream, maybe you could hear what I mean." Google it to find the writer.

33. FAVORITE PLACE?


No comments:

Post a Comment