23. Are your days fast-paced?
Depends on what I have to do at school.
24. What did you do last night?
25. Do you use sarcasm?
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
When I studied english, yes. Now I probably make the same grammatical errors.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
29. Do you watch the news?
On occasion. I'd rather read the commentary about it.
30. How did you get one of your scars?
I ironed my doll's clothes and the iron fell on my leg. Everyone is convinced that I was stupid enough to iron ON my leg, when I was just stupid enough to iron doll's clothes with an iron that I could barely lift. The scar is triangle shaped and looks more and more like a birthmark the older I get.
31. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Um. My sister irritated me a bit this morning...
32. What is the last big thing you purchased?
Big or expensive?
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
I'd rather be loose.
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
No one cares enough to talk about me.
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Depends on who I was with and where the cameras were...
Nah I'd probably freak the heck out.
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
Nothing is fair in war.
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Um, I try to stick to words I know so I don't sound like an asshat.
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Nope. I don't live there.
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
I don't want a bright yellow anything.
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
Money. It eludes me.
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
A sanitized swimming pool. Lakes have creatures and oceans have currents.
42. Do you wear a lot of black?
43. Describe your hair:
Stupid. It has a mind (and race tbh) of its own.
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Hopefully sleeping. It's 12:26 a.m.