Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One

1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?


2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, I am not homeless.


3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?


4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?


5. Do you play the lottery?
Naw. I want to though, but I'm too lazy to go to the lottery counters.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?


7. Do you like to ride horses?
Yeah, but I'm still always afraid of getting flung off. And I don't want to get sore.


8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Nope. I stayed home and watched television as a kid.

9. What is your favorite party game?


10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
Nope.

11. When was the last time that you lied?
Uh... I don't know.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I am.

13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I think it was mutual.

14. Use six words to describe yourself.
anxious, talkative, honest, lazy, planner, obsessive. OMG I sound so horrible.

15. Name a song that could make you cry?


16. Are you pleased with your education?
No, that's why I'm still in school.

17. How do you feel about gun control?
Um... don't shoot me?


18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
The hose.

19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
Never.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Future, but I've stopped bothering with a lot of it and working on the here-and-now. I can't handle anymore disappointment.

21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
Um... none?

22. What are you told about your eyes?
They are chinese.

23. How tall is just right?
For what?


24. Where is your dream house located?
In my dreams...?

25. Do you have a secret fetish?
No, I'm pretty much outed.

26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
I don't think so.

27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
Nope.

28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
Wow, about a year or two ago.

29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Um... years ago.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
The front yard.

31. What was your favorite job?
I liked working in the food lab as a scientific assistant.

32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
bbq sauce.

33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
Probably not. I don't think I'll be blogging on Thursday.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I look like me.

35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)?
There was a baby frog in my shower. Does he count?

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Wonder if they still sell Twister. We played that a lot years ago.

Enjoy your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/the-phone-rings-who-dont-you-want-it-to-be/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Post a Comment