Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part One

1. What curse word do you use the most?
Damnit and its derivatives.

2. Do you own an iPod?
I have the pink headphones too.


3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
Kedar.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yes.

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
I was in high school and I saw what happened on the staff television that morning.

6. What was the last movie you watched?
I'm watching this now.


7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Including me? Yes.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
No. If I have trouble sleeping, I read and eventually I drift off.

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
It's Sunday... and not yet.


10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Everything.

11. What are you looking forward to?
I'm going to see these guys on tour. FINAL-FREAKING-LY.


12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No, I do not. I have a Pink Floyd messenger bag though.

13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Reading.

14. Is anyone in love with you?
Yes.

15. Last time you cried?
A few days ago when I wanted to beat the Fed Ex man with a stick and tell my supervisors to suck it.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop.

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I want a tattoo - probably just some stars on the inside of my wrist. Very stereotypical girl ,I know.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
How covered are we talking?


19. What were you doing before this?
Reading.

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
3 years ago, I believe. I went to a beach house with ppl from school and the second night I got kicked out of my bed and I had to sleep on the concrete floor in my sleeping bag while my 'friend' and her on again/off again bf shared the bed in the same room. Yeah. I flounced that crew.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
About 8.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment