Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
oreos, computer, couch, clock, stuffed bear.

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
If I ever style my hair, I just straighten it. I cut my hair maybe once or twice a year. I have to find a good hairdresser cause I can only cut one hairstyle on my own and I'm getting bored with it.

3. What are you wearing now?

Pjs...

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
I don't have an occupation so no, I do not like it.

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
Yesterday afternoon. Exhaustion and boredom are good enough reasons.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
Kedar...

8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
I had chicken pelau for lunch =)


9. What was the last email that you received?
Something from Jango.

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?

... and my gmail.

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
Corn flakes and yogurt.


12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?


13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?


14. What was the last CD you bought?


15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
I like when it's breezy during the day and rains through the night. Today is warm and uncomfortable. Melt-worthy.

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
I'd take any of the artistic talents. I got none.

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
Did not watch it, do not care.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Take me out. It's warm at home and I'm itching to go out.

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
This is a holiday weekend here as well, though a different holiday. My plans include slothing, reading and eating.

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
Um, Taylor Hanson. LOL. But that never worked out cause um... we never met. Yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment