1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life?
No one really calls me.
2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy.
4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?
Just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment.
5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year?
I did some. The package arrived in the country but the postal service spelled our name wrong so we didn't get anything until my dad went to query it 2 days before Christmas and brought it home.
7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort?
People: me, parents, sister, friends.
Projects: they use my time, money and effort but I'm unsure if they are really worth anything.
8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all?
We wore uniforms that were entirely too unflattering. This is me, circa 2002.
9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves?
They know about it but don't care enough to check it out.