Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Final Week of 2009 Meme

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Lots of stuff in the lab... Krystal and I started running once a week. I never used to run before. I also did some microscopy work which I never dabbled in. I completed the other half in a level of French. I am such a nerd. I went to Gasparee Caves and cursed my camera for being fail.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any cause I never keep them.



3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Hopefully I won't fall asleep before the fireworks begin. I shall be consoling my dogs while everyone else's fireworks freak them the hell out.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year and not so far this year.

5. What countries did you visit?
I didn't go anywhere this summer cause I had a class. Boo.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Money. Like, duh. A job would be nice.



7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Oh gosh, my memory is so bad - I can't even remember what I did last week. My birthday was awesome cause it was my golden one final-freakin-ly and my bf got to stay the night with us at the beach.






8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Err... My lecturer told me that I was rewarding to teach. How awesome is that? Nerd I am.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I am still jobless.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got the flu some time ago and had to stay home for a week. I NEVER stay home but I was so incapacitated it was not cool at all.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
I got a silver hummingbird pendant. I thought it was adorable. I also bought a new iPod.



12. Where did most of your money go?
It never reached me so I can't say where it went.

13. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Anything by Lady Gaga? Seriously, that woman was everywhere.

14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Job hunting. I kind of lost hope and gave up last year. This year I hardly tried. Exercise too. I will admit that I am in better shape than last year, even if I am bigger than last year. It's a catch 22 really.

15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Complain.

16. What was your favourite TV program?
It has and always will be Friends.



Although, True Blood was totally rocking my socks.


17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nah. I never liked politicians.

18. What was the best book you read?


19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I was going to say Muse, but I started listening to them mid last year. Like I said, poor memory. I think it was 30 Seconds To Mars earlier this year.



20. What was your favorite film of this year?
Gosh, I hardly saw any movies. Except for Up, I don't think I missed much. Was that any good? I still have to see it.



21. What did you do on your birthday?
Spent the night at Mayaro beach and did nothing but chill, relax and eat.

22. What kept you sane?
I kept coming home to the same place.

23. Who did you miss?
I don't feel like I miss anyone so I guess it was not important.

24. Who was the best new person you met?
I'm bad with names. The campers and rangers at ADF made the 2nd half of the year entertaining.

25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
My friends are my world. Of course I already knew that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG we had the same answer for 13. Great minds. Who can stand politicians. Not me certainly LOL. Great answers. Hope you had a great Sunday.

Post a Comment