Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Can't Sleep Meme

1. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No, I don't imagine so.

2. When is it hard to kiss someone?
When he/she looks like this:

3. You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do?
Ex? What's that? LOL! I would probably try to sleep off the 3 days so there would be minimal conversation.









4. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
Hells yes.

5. Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
No. I believe in letting go of toxic relationships.

6. Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house?
Use the spare key. Like, duh.


7. Do you want to please everyone?
No, I want to please myself. No one else can make me truly happy so they should work on their own happiness and I'll work on mine.

8. Have you ever been called heartless?
Not to my face, so I don't know.

9. Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be?
Someone who doesn't expect me to answer.


10. Does it matter if your significant other drinks?
Depends on what and how much.

11. Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs?
Does Tylenol, Motrin and antibiotics count?

12. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile?
I don't care.

13. Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Yes, but I hope I don't end up with these two.

14. Are you easy to get along with?
I used to think so, but I don't know. Ask the people who get along with me.

15. Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up?
There are moments.

16. Are you shorter than your Mom?
Nope! Mumsie is the shortest in the house.

17. Describe your life currently in one word:


18. Are you on medication for anything?
Nope, though I should be cause I'm down with the flu.

19. Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?


20. Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over?
Ask me again in 20 years.

21. If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be?
Why, hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...the picture of the monkey is fantastic. Mumsie is the shortest in the house. Love it. Great answers. Have a wonderful week ahead :)

Post a Comment