Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Queen's Meme #14 ~ Do You Believe In Magic?

1. Tell us about your superstitions. Do you have any? Do you "x out" black cats on the windshield of your car, avoid cracks in the sidewalk or practice other rituals that make you feel safer?
Don't have any? Come on now! Make up some....
I can totally make things up? Okay! Don't point at a hearse, sweep in the night, cross over someone's legs, step on cracks and I doooooooonnn't I dunno. I totally love cemeteries, black cats, boots and stockings.

2. Has anything paranormal ever happened to you that you can write about?
I once met an alien called Ralph who liked to eat paper and stare at my boobs... Goats are aliens right?

3. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
Care to share?
My mind is drawing a blank so it must be repressed! Hypnosis, anyone?

4. Pheromones...aka "love fireworks" (I think I remember those)...are a force to be reckoned with. Do you believe that two people can have an uncontrollable chemical reaction to each other? How do you know this to be true?
I believe so, yes, or the AXE deodorant wouldn't have such a large following.

5. Do you believe that modern day witches can put spells on people?
If so, who would you like to hoodoo and why?
I read too much Harry Potter so I totally want to be a Potions Master when I grow up. Weren't epileptics believed to be witches and burned at the stake?

6. ESP! What do those letters stand for in your life?
'especially' on twitter, MSN and lazy emails?

7. Do you ever hear strange noises in your house?
If so, what do they sound like?
I hear them all the time in my room. It must be one of those little creatures under the floor, trying to claw and scratch their way to the surface. It could all be in my head too.

8. Tell us about a time you "knew" something was going to happen before it did. Are you one of those intuitive types or do you know someone who is ? Do tell.
I knew I would suck at P.E. because I knew I sucked at everything it entailed.

9. I'm a tad gifted in the dream department. Really. Sometimes my dreams are prophetic and come true. It can be a blessing and a curse. Has this ever happened to you? If not, would you like to have this gift? (Be careful what you wish for. It can be freaky at times.)
I have weird dreams and I write them down to tell people about them because they're so frigging funny! I do the same with bad dreams cause you know if you tell a dream/ wish it won't come true! (Rem. Dorothy said something to that effect in Wizard of Oz? Or am I mistaken?)


Meme hosted by
Queen Mimi

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

I love your ESP definition! Ha!

Post a Comment