Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Over The Top Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? dark brown-black, straight-ish, frizzmaster, annoying to control.

Your mother? nice, great memory, likes to cook.

Your father? the man who knows everything hehe.

Your favorite food? anything with marinara or pasta sauce. I love cascaduras and conchs (tomorrow's dinner - yay!) as well.

Your dream last night? I have no clue. I was just focused on staying on my side of the mattress and getting up at/before sunrise. I love the beach in the morning.

Your favorite drink? I make this concoction with tea, honey, mauby, milk, bitters and lime. It's my take on iced tea. I sometimes add cinnamon and vanilla essence although I doubt they make a damned bit of difference on the taste.

Your dream/goal? To be happy.

The room are you in? right now? I'm in the living/dining room.

Your hobby? paper crafts which I have on the back burner at the moment due to my *coughlazinesscough*

Your fear? being alone.

Your TV? off at the moment. It's a 13" thing that doesn't work with the remote anymore but works fine otherwise. I'd get a new one but it fits in the shelf in my room perfectly. They don't make 13"-ers anymore. Such a shame, I tell you.

Your Pets? a doggie who thinks she's a person and 3 turtles who like to eat fish food.

Friends? Kedar and Krystal. None of us has a lot in common - that's why we fit so well. I love those two.

Your life? Bleh at the moment.

Your mood? Worn out. You would be too if you were pounded by waves at 6:30 in the morning after being beat by them twice the evening before.

If you're missing someone? I am.

Your best friend? My friends (see above) are my best friends.

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive.

Where were you last night? a beach house in Mayaro.

Where did you grow up? All over. I spent my babyhood in Santa Rosa, and my childhood was split between Abu Dhabi and Curepe. I then spent my teen life where I live now. I'm not sure if I've grown up yet - it doesn't seem so.

One place that I go to over and over? the mall. LOL.

Your favorite place to eat out? I don't eat out very mcuh and hardly go to the same place too many times.

Wish list items? I am such a listmaker, it's shameful. Right now I have 4 CDs listed which I shall order after the Christmas rush people.

Last time you laughed? A little while ago.

Last time you cried? Probably last week or thereabouts.

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? a boy.

Last thing you did? very last thing? Checked the damage on my nails from all the nailbiting I did all weekend.

What are you wearing? green shorts, green tee, green slippers - I just noticed I'm in all green.

Something you're not wearing? a smile? Check. Okay now I don't know. A chain?

Your favorite store? oh sweet Virgin Megastore, how I loved thee. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment