Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Alpha Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Suzanne from the blog Because Life is a Blessing. She thanks Alpha for the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme

My roommate and I once: Gosh we never did anything remotely interesting. We used to fight.

Never in my life have I: been to Europe but I will... soon =)

High school was: seven years of my life I will never get back. Why is secondary school so long?

When I’m nervous: I freak the hell out.

My hair: does it's own thing at the most inopportune times.

When I was 5: I used to climb trees and couldn't get down because of the height.

When I turn my head left: I get the wind from my fan blown straight in my face.

I should be: in the beach right now. It's so fricking hot.

By this time next year: I will be one year older, but one year younger at heart and not a year wiser (I am convinced of this)

My favorite aunt is: also my fairy godmother, with fairy dust and everything.

I have a hard time understanding: life.

You know I like you if: I call you. I never want to raise my phone bill for people I don't like.

My ideal breakfast is: calorie free with chocolate.

If you visit my home town: you would not be impressed (or unimpressed for that matter).

If you spend the night at my house: mosquitoes will eat you alive if you don't wear any repellant.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: those monkeys from the wizard of oz. They were scary mofos.

I shouldn’t have been: scared when I had another weird-ass nightmare. I've been having them lots lately.

Last night I: read like 25 1/2 chapters from a new story.

A better name for me would be: longer probably. My full name has 9 letters total, 4 of them different.

I’ve been told I look like: neither of my parents.

If I could have any car, it would be: an impulse buy. I haven't really thought of this, seeing as I am not too keen on driving.

Meme courtesy Sunday Stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment