Monday, July 27, 2009

Leave It To Meme Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date?
This dude I knew in high school.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yeah, I'm still with him.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Champagne, New Years 199something. I remember it made my stomach burn.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Assistant to the Scientific Assistant in a food lab.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Probably some plastic thing when I was 3.

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Abu Dhabi.

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
A Sri Lankan girl in Abu Dhabi and we lost touch when I moved back to Trinidad.

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
Probably my uncle's?

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
My sister is taller than me and she eats less. She is also much neater than me.

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
I'd prefer the more wishes deal.

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Pottery, welding, web design. I will do at least two of those.

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
I better.

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Swimming lessons cause I live on an island and not knowing how to swim would be stupid.

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Pet the dogs or they won't stop jumping on me.

Meme courtesy Sunday Stealing

1 comment:

Lady Sinistral said...

Aw, I love these people that answer their first car was a toy! I'm sure I still have my Hot Wheels cars somewhere...

Post a Comment