Sunday, July 5, 2009

I've Come To Realize Meme

Sunday Stealing: The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is good enough for me.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . needs to change in order for me to be happy.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I need not feel the wind in my hair.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . a hug once in a while.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . very little and I should be grateful for what I still have.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people ask me the same question multiple times.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I need a reality check.

8. I’ve come to realize that money... is more important than I initially thought.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . need a slap but the repercussions for being the person who grants them it are very bad.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . love animals, no matter how much they piss me off sometimes.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . do actually care.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… will do anything for her children.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . needs to charge! Whoops!

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I really cannot get up late no matter how little sleep I've had.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I am loved.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . about the aforementioned love.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . should not be bothered when he wants to relax.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . no one cares one way or another what I have to say.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . it's raining and I want to go kyacking.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I don't know what my plans are.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . I have work to do that I've let pile up on me.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . scream.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . non-existent, as the person who reads my blog on a regular basis.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is short.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . is almost over.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . still does not offer as much comfort as petting my dog.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are few but I love them still.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is memorable.

29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . . never existed.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . start doing a course so maybe I can feel some semblance of fulfillment.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . the smell of laundry detergent.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . anything.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is gone and my present is what I should focus on.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are not my scene.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of not having a family of my own.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is important to someone.

Meme courtesy Sunday Stealing.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I really agree on #6. I feel like if people ask the same questions over and over, they aren't listening when I answer.

Becca said...

The smell of cucumbers just makes me feel sick!!!!

Mimi Lenox said...

Limerence,

I've noticed that you play a few other memes in the blogosphere. I really enjoy your answers! I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.
The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009. I will send another reminder to everyone on Monday.
The Queen's Meme

I hope you will join us!
Mimi Lenox

Post a Comment