Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

A – An advantage you have – Over who exactly? I'm not sure. I can stay up really late and night and manage to be coherent at 6 a.m. I think that's an advantage over many Trinis.

B – Blue or brown eyes – Brown

C – Chore you hate – Mopping. I refuse to do it.

D – Dad’s name – Daddy

E – Essential start of your day – I get off my bed and take care of the turtles, get my lunch ready, and then bathe for the day ahead.

F – Favorite color – colours - pink, blue and purple.

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – Graduated, even though it barely paid off.

H – Habit you have – nail biting

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – ERR... anything that has to do with the government here pisses the bejessus out of me.

J – Job title – Unemployed

K – Kohls or Target – I'm never actually been to Kohls and I've only seen Target once and it was less than spectacular.

L – Living arrangements – I have a room that is all mine.

M – Music you like – indie pop, indie rock, classic rock and pop.

N - Nicknames – Lissy, Lai.

O – Overnight hospital stay – never happened as far as I know unless I had to stay over when I was born but I doubt that counts.

P – Pet Peeve – Manning. Nuff said.

Q – Quote that you like most – I like too many and I can't remember any now.

R – Right or left handed – Left.

S – Siblings – 1.

T – Time you wake up – 6.

U – Underwear – on.

V – Vegetable you dislike –
Karela (bitter melon)

W – What makes you run late – Not deciding what to make for lunch at the last minute.

X – X-rays you’ve had – all on my mouth - pre and post braces and when I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled.

Y – Yummy food you make – marinara sauce is the only thing I can't seem to screw up.

Z – Zoo animal – giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment