Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finish the Sentence Meme

I'm finding all kinds of neat little blogging things online lately. I think they're nice when I want to blog, but have limited ideas on where to start. I came across this a little while ago and thought I'd give it a go. This one is from Sunday Stealing.


Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was not nearly long enough.

2. I am listening to... silence save for my typing. The dog is now barking at the neighbour.

3. I talk... way too much and way too unfiltered. I can be brutally honest and I realise that it is not much appreciated.

4. I love... long walks and cool breezes, my pets, phone calls and chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

5. My best friend/s... invaluable, full of spirit and enthusiasm. I love them to pieces.

6. My first real kiss... was awkward and sweet and I wouldn't dare go back in time to alter it. Sparks? Check.

7. Love is... surreal and a concept conjured by bored human men. It is something to have faith in, intangible and must be shown often to keep the faith alive. It is not to be confused with lust or infatuation, but usually is.

8. Marriage is... a long way ahead for me. It is expensive and hard work. It demands more than any other commitment in life but gives back more than any other. It should not be rushed into to save sanity, and should not be rushed out of to save hearts.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... that they want a better place to call home.

10. I'll always... wake up when I have to and face the day even if I don't want to.

11. The last time I really cried was because... I missed someone.

12. My cell phone... needs to charge! I just remembered!

13. When I wake up in the morning... I will be tired, I will be fed up, I will not be ready to go to school but I will anyway.

14. Before I go to bed... I must prepare for the next day so I don't forget anything.

15. Right now I am thinking about... mosquitoes, which are eating my ankles under the desk.

16. Babies are... small, fragile and smell nice. They are hard to manage and steal sleep but they have their cute moments that encourage the effort.

17. I get on Myspace... to check the blogs I've subscribed to.

18. Today I... saw cytoplasmic streaming and I was very proud that I got the image!

19. Tomorrow I will be... in class, trying to learn something.

20. I really want to be... asleep. It's late!

No comments:

Post a Comment